Thursday, July 26, 2012

Follow me on my Signing Kinderlach adventure

You may have read a previous post of mine, about Signing Time's On Demand system. 

Here's a bit of background about me and my personal Baby Signing Time experience - and my new adventure, Signing Kinderlach.

When my first daughter, Eliya, was born, I heard about baby signing and its potential benefits. I subscribed to an online course, but didn’t follow through as it was boring and not interactive. Then, a friend of mine showed me her Signing Time DVD. I loved it!! and so did Eliya. I bought the set of 4 Baby Signing Time DVD’s; we watched them together often and tried to use the signs in our daily life. Even though I wasn’t reinforcing the signs as much as I could have, we still felt the benefits.

When babies learn to speak, their first attempts at words are often difficult to interpret. “Ba-ba” can mean ball, bottle, baby… My kids are growing up bilingual, with English at home, and Hebrew at daycare & nursery school. With them, “ba-ba” can mean ball, bottle, baby, במבה-snack, בובה-doll, בטן-tummy etc. When Eliya would say a ‘word’ that I didn’t understand, she’d see my confused expression and clarify what she meant with a sign. This reduced her frustration as well as mine, and encouraged her to continue communicating as she felt understood.

I am always encouraging friends and family to use Signing Time (in fact I have a cousin who is a terrific signer) and when I learnt that there weren’t any Baby Signing Time Instructors in Israel, I decided to create Signing Kinderlach, and become the first BST Instructor in Israel so that I can spread the word of sign to more ‘dear children’ – ‘kinderlach’.

1 comment:

  1. In this manner my buddy Wesley Virgin's story begins with this SHOCKING and controversial video.

    You see, Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to obtain everything they want.

    THESE are the exact same secrets tons of celebrities (notably those who "became famous out of nowhere") and the greatest business people used to become wealthy and famous.

    You probably know how you only use 10% of your brain.

    Mostly, that's because the majority of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe that thought has even taken place IN YOUR very own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain seven years back, while riding an unregistered, beat-up garbage bucket of a vehicle with a suspended driver's license and $3 on his debit card.

    "I'm absolutely fed up with living paycheck to paycheck! Why can't I turn myself successful?"

    You took part in those types of thoughts, isn't it right?

    Your success story is waiting to happen. All you have to do is in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE To Find Out How To Become A MILLIONAIRE

    ReplyDelete